Basic Organizing Services
I help you ascertain what items you want to keep and what items you can give away (donate to good causes) or give to family or friends). Some things get recycled or put in the trash.
As an added benefit, I will take bags and boxes to thrift stores or places like More Than Words (which take books) for you, so you don't have to deal with taking the time to go to those places.
I can help you create an online bill pay system and help you get ebills instead of paper bills to lessen the paper accumulation in your home.
I can also help you design a filing system that makes sense for you, while eliminating extra paper, bills, etc. you don't need.
Additionally, I can help you get off endless mailing lists, decreasing the amount of junk mail you receive.
Some additional tasks I can do
1. Get pictures framed for you (I know a guy!)
2. Hang up pictures on your walls
3. Move furniture around
4. Research and order items online that you may need.
5. Call different businesses to get you off their mailing lists.
6. Set up bill pay through your bank on your computer or iPad.
7. Pay bills online
8. Take photos and sell things online via Facebook Marketplace or Craigslist.
9. Go to storage lockers and help you clean out the items there.
Another service I provide is helping you plan or organize a birthday, anniversary or small wedding.
I can do as much or as little as you would like, and we work together to make sure the event is just what you want.
* Hire a caterer
* Design a menu in consultation with you
* Help you create and choose an electronic invitation service
* Find a venue (if it's not in your home)
* Hire servers
* Rent items that you may need
* Help create a program for the evening (if you wish)
* Serve as the point person during the event
* Take care of clean up